Doty Scientific introduces next generation high performance surface coils for Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy
A better way to make dual-frequency surface coils.
- Two channel MR probe for both transmit and receive only.
- Improved sensitivity by 25% at both low and high frequencies.
- Efficient RF delivery at both frequencies below SAR limitations.
- Nearly identical B1 field profiles for efficient 1H-decoupling and cross polarization transfer.
- Uniform B1 homogeneity in the central region.
- Excellent channel isolation with no traps on both coils.
- For all sizes and frequencies –
The new coils will be made in standard 20mm, 40mm, and
80mm sizes. Other sizes will also be available upon request.
- 1H/13C, 1H/31P, 1H/23Na, 1H/17O…
Coil performance and B1 field homogeneity