MRI Coils that work, superbly, even at 750 MHz
Doty Scientific has developed new rf imaging coils that are truly unique. New Simple-tune Litz and Litzcage coils provide extraordinary homogeneity and unmatched S/N. Doty imaging technology is not limited to rf coils. Doty gradient coils have been used for ten years (mostly in high-field vertical-bore applications), and recent developments include ultra-quiet human-head gradient coils.
Doty imaging coils are supplied in different packaging for several applications.
Shielded linear Litz or CP Litzcage Modules . May be double tuned.
A few of the many MRI coils and probes we are proud to have delivered.
- 750 MHz vertical narrow-bore imaging probe with a 19 mm x 18 mm (length), rfLitzcage (quadrature) coil.
- Primate head imaging 3 T rf Litz coil, 25 cm x 18 cm, double-tuned with multinuclear X channel.
- 20 cm x 25 cm, 200 MHz quadrature rf Litzcage module for rabbit imaging.
- 3 T knee rf Litz coil imaging module, 15 cm x 11 cm.
- Rat imaging coil platform with a 50 mm x 30 mm quadrature rf Litzcage coil. The coil was tuned to 200 MHz.